Since I love Christmas and I love Bubblegum... here's my Christmas greeting for all of you:
Click below for a behind the scenes look of the bubblegum machine assembly process:
- Kraft cardstock: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Pink card stock: 4"W x 5.25" H
- White card stock: 3.75"W x 5"H
- The Stamps of Life:
- bubblegum4me stamps
- moregum4me stamps
- bubblegume die set
- ornaments4Christmas stamps
- Patterned paper for the machine and gum balls
- Black ink pad
- Adhesive tape runner
- Liquid adhesive for gumballs
- Stamp the bubblegum machine stamp on four pieces of paper: white, grey, pink and green.
- Cut each piece of the machine from the different colors. I wanted a pink machine with green trim. The base of the machine is on white background. The metal sections are in grey.
- Piece the machine together
- Add the bubblegum gum balls in different colors that coordinate with the machine.
- Stamp "Have a Bubble-rific" on a piece of white card stock using black and pink ink.
- Stamp "Christmas" underneath. I used the top part of the "Christmas Blessings" sentiment for this.
- Cut a strip of 0.75" pink polka dot paper. Glue this to the top of the white card insert approximately 0.325" from the top.
- Place the sentiment on some green patterned paper to create a mat. Glue this on top of the pink strip of paper.
- Adhere the machine with foam adhesive.
- Glue everything to the pink and kraft card stock.
Yummy!!! Have a very Merry Christmas!!!
Note: Although this "Countdown to Xmas" series has ended, please check back often for some new card designs. I have a few lined up to ring in the New Year! Thanks for reading and following!