I also wanted to use up some scraps, so I dug through my scrap paper folders (all color-coded, of course) and pulled out different colors. The ornament paper background is left over from the Day 8 ornament card.
- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Ornament patterned paper: 4.25"W x 5.5"H
- White card front: approx. 4"W x 5.25"H
- Sizzix Triplits Gifts Dies by Stephanie Barnard
- Mrs. Grossman's Merry Christmas sticker
- Various patterned papers
- Place sticker on white card stock. Cut a piece of patterned paper approximately 1/8" longer on each side and frame the sticker.
- Cut out two gift boxes. Mix and match different papers to make the style you want.
- Glue sentiment and gift boxes to the front of the card. Use foam adhesive to add dimension.
- Adhere white layer to ornament patterned paper layer.
- Glue card front to card base.
Simple, easy and colorful! May your days be merry and bright!