- White card base (folded card): 5.5"W x 8.5"H, scored at 4.25" mark
- White card front (flat card): 5.25"W x 4"H
- Stamps of Life bee4me stamp set (for the dashed line)
- Mama Elephant Polar Pals stamp set (for the sentiment)
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
- Variety of Ornament Stickers
- Use Versamark Ink and stamp the dashed line across the front of the flat card stock, closer to the top. Cover with Liquid Platinum embossing powder and heat set.
- Use Versamark Ink and stamp the sentiment in the lower right corner of the flat card. Cover with Liquid Platinum embossing powder and heat set.
- Hang the ornaments from the dashed line.
- For the folded card, emboss the edges. The best way to do this is to mask off the center of the card using washi tape or any other removable tape. This is similar to painting a room and masking off the edges with painters tape. Cover the exposed edges with Versamark Ink. Add embossing powder and heat emboss.
- You end up with a gold-framed card.
- Glue the ornament flat card to the front of the folded card. That's all!
- Here's a close-up of the sentiment and ornament stickers.