- Pink card stock: 4.25"W x 11"H (scored at 5.5" mark)
- White card stock for the "happy" cutout: 4"W x 5.25"H
- Patterned Paper: 1.75" W, variable height, Carta Bella Merry and Bright
- Pink border around the patterned paper: 2"W, variable height
- Extra pink card stock for the "happy" die
- Mama Elephant Happy Script creative cuts die
- Mama Elephant Happy Everything stamps
- Green Pearl Embellishments
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- ZIG Wink of Stella brush pen, clear
- Cut the "happy" die out on the white card front at an angle. Make sure there's room above and below for the patterned paper accents. Save all the mini pieces from the letters (i.e. the loops from 'h', 'p', 'y' and centers of the 'a' and 'p' letters.)
- Cut the "happy" word out of some extra pink card stock.
- Now glue the pink happy into the negative space on the white card stock. See image below. I put a piece of white card stock behind the white cutout with adhesive already applied to it. This made gluing the pink section a breeze!
- Take the mini white pieces that you saved and careful place them back into place. It's like making a puzzle. So much fun!
- Stamp the word "holidays" in green ink under the word happy.
- Measure the height of the patterned paper so it fits just right and cut it at an angle to match the angle of the "happy" word
- Frame the patterned paper with the 2" pink card stock
- Adhere all the layered to the card.
- Add green pearl embellishments.
- Although you can't see it in the picture, I also added some clear Wink of Stella glitter on the ornaments to give it some extra sparkle.
This completes the first week of cards. Happy Everything!