- Red card stock: 5.5"W x 8.5"H scored at 4.25" mark
- White card stock and kraft card stock for the tags
- Mama Elephant Polar Pals stamp set (for the snow people, hearts and sentiment)
- The Stamps of Life ornaments4christmas stamp set (for the snowflake)
- Green and White ribbon
- My Favorite Things Pierced Traditional Tags STAX dies
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink Pad
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Silver Pearl and White
- Ranger Enamel Accents
- WOW! Clear Embossing Powder
- Sharpie Markers (pink and blue - which look like red and green on kraft card stock)
- Cut two tags using the dies; one white, one kraft. For the kraft version, trim off the pierced edges so it's slightly smaller than the white tag.
- Stamp the snow people and heart garland on the kraft tag with Versamark ink. Add white embossing powder and heat emboss it.
- Stamp the snowflakes on the kraft tag with Versamark ink. Add clear embossing powder and heat emboss it.
- Color in the hat, earmuffs and scarf using Sharpie markers
- Fill in parts of the snow people and fake snow piles using white gel pen.
- Mark the placement of the tag on the card stock and stamp the "warm holiday wishes" sentiment right below the tag.
- Glue the kraft tag to the white tag and punch a hole for the ribbon. Tie ribbon through the hole.
- Adhere the tag to the card base using foam adhesive to create dimension.
- Finally, add enamel accents on the snowflake. Allow to dry before touching.
Enjoy! Sending you warm holiday wishes!