- Sizzles Circle Flip-its Framelit die
- Red Cardstock: 6"W x 6.5"H
- Patterned paper for the edges: 6"x6"
- White paper for the back panel: 3"x6"
- Football stickers
- Stamps of Life ornaments4Christmas stamp set for the sentiment and ornament topper
- Ranger White Embossing Powder
- Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
- Red Baker's Twine (The Twinery)
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Foam Adhesive
- Use the largest die to cut the card base from the red card stock.
- Use the two side panel dies to cut the patterned paper. If you're using striped paper like mine, make sure the edges of the dies line up with the lines on the paper. Otherwise, you'll have diagonal lines.
- Use the larger side panel to cut out a white back panel for your message.
- Use the largest scalloped circle die to cut the white and green scalloped circles.
- Use the largest pierced circle die to cut the white and green pierced circles.
- Stamp the ornament topper on some scratch white paper with Versamark Ink. Heat emboss with Liquid Platinum powder. Cut the topper out and adhere to the top of the football sticker. String baker's twine through the hole and tie a bow. Glue this entire embellishment to the white pierced circle.
- Stamp the "Christmas Wishes" sentiment on the green pierced circle. Heat emboss with White powder.
- Now it's time to glue it all together! Start with the two side panels. Glue those to the red card stock. Glue the football circle to the green scalloped circle and use foam adhesive to attach to the front of the card. Here's a close-up of the football circle:
- Glue the green pierced circle to the white scalloped circle and glue this piece to the inside front cover behind the circle. Here's a close-up of the Christmas Wishes circle.
- Glue the white side panel to the back of the card. Here's an image of the back of the card: