The Chibitronics and Studio Katia design teams have teamed up to bring you some fun projects. I made this card in honor of all the people in Houston who have been dealing with the Hurricane Harvey aftermath. Even in the craziest, darkest times, there's a shining light that will lead them through this devastation. My thoughts and prayers are with the families affected by the storm.
Here's what the card looks like:
- Chibitronics: LED Circuit Stitckers Starter Kit
- Studio Katia: Hello Alice Bundle Stamps and Dies
- Studio Katia: Clear Rain Drops
- Studio Katia: Dotted Oval Dies
- Distress Inks: Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire
- Ranger/Tim Holtz Watercolor Paper
- Copic Markers
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- To learn more about Chibitronics, you can visit their website and see even more ways to use these exciting LED lights. Some of my older card projects are posted on their craft page. You can try out their tutorials and more advance techniques. Interested in trying it out for yourself? Check out their shop too!
About Studio Katia:
- To learn more about Studio Katia, you can check out their website or visit their blog to see some amazing creative projects. You can also find them on social media here: on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
More Chibitronics Inspiration from Bubblegum Paper:
Have a wicked awesome day!
A note about the products used: The Chibitronics starter kit and the Studio Katia products were sent to me from both companies free of charge. I love everything I used in this project and would definitely use it again. Thank you again for checking out this card.