- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- White card insert: 4.25"W x 5.5"H
- Ranger Distress Inks - colors used:
- Mustard Seed (yellow)
- Spiced Marmalade (orange)
- Seedless Preserves (purple)
- Chipped Sapphire (dark blue)
- Peacock Feathers (aqua)
- Black Soot (on the bottom)
- Simon Says Stamp Christmas Blessings die
- The Stamps of Life: "wishes" sentiment from snowman2build and mini-Christmas trees from Merry & Bright September 2014 card kit.
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- 1/2" Corner Rounder
- Distress Inks are perfect for making cool blended backgrounds. For this card, start from the bottom up and blend Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire and Peacock feathers.
- Stamp the trees on the bottom of the card in black ink.
- Use Black Soot to blend the bottom of the card to make it dark grey/black. Think shadows during a sunset.
- Cut the word "Christmas" at an angle. Be sure to keep all the little pieces inside the loops. You will be gluing these back onto the card stock later.
- Stamp the word "wishes" under Christmas.
- Glue the background to the white card base.
- Use glue and careful piece together the rest of the "Christmas" word (i.e. loops in the letters: c, h, r, s and t).
- Glue sequins to the top of the card. I used micro glue dots because I was super lazy.
- Round off the corners with a corner punch.
- Here's a close-up of the sequins and die cut:
Enjoy! Warm wishes for a festive holiday!