Day 2 - Peace, Love and Joy. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Well... at least the skies are cloudy (not smoggy). All the news stations are covering the BIG STORM which in LA means rain. Luckily I have a great commute, no traffic!
Here's the card for today:
Today's card is made with one of my favorite die cuts: the Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its die by Stephanie Barnard. I'm a huge fan of Stephanie Barnard's The Stamps of Life line of stamps... and the dies she makes in conjunction with Sizzix are awesome as well. This card also uses the "hidden panel" technique which you can learn about on Stephanie's YouTube channel here.
Here are a few more images highlighting the "Love" side and the hidden panel:
|Flip it over to see the LOVE!|
|Add your greeting to the hidden panel!|
- Kraft cardstock
- Sizzix Triple Circle Flip Its
- Patterned Paper (My Mind's Eye and Carta Bella)
- trees4christmas stamp set (The Stamps of Life)
- Snowflake sticker (Michael's)
- Green polka dot ribbon
- Green card stock for center circle
- Mini pearl embellishments
- Adhesive tape runner
- Strawberry Ink Pad (The Stamps of Life)