Valentine's Day is right around the corner and we have another fun blog hop to share with you! If you came from the fabulous blog of Jessica Lynn, then you're in the right place! This week we are featuring the February 2016 Bundle Deal from JessicaLynnOriginal.com which includes an all-season calendar planner stamp set along with a "Jam and Coffee" stamp set.
Here is the card I made:
- JessicaLynnOriginal Jam and Coffee Stamp Set
- JessicaLynnOriginal All-Season Calendar Planner Stamp Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Patterned Paper: Crate Paper
- The Stamps of Life scalloped border die cut
- Avery Elle: Pierced circles die cut
- Paper Trimmer
- Acrylic block
- Foam Adhesive, Adhesive Tape Runner
- Copic Markers
- Stamp the coffee cup on some copic-friendly card stock and also stamp on two sheets of patterned paper.
- Color in the mugs using copic markers and color the patterned paper mugs as well.
- Paper piece the coffee cups (areas above and below the belly band).
- Cut one strip of patterned paper 4.25"Wx1"H and cut a second piece 4.25"W and 0.5"H. Glue the small one on top of the bigger one.
- Cut two strips of bordered edging from black cardstock and attach those to the patterned paper strips.
- Die Cut the card insert from the pierced circles dies.
- Assemble according to the image below.
- Using foam adhesive, pop up the first mug.
I also used the planner stamps in my planner. See below for a quick peek!
Here's the order of the blog hop -- have fun hopping!
Chrissy (you're here)
Have a wonderful Happy Valentine's Day!