- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Dark green card insert (4"W x 5.5"H)
- Dark red card front (3.5"W x 5.5"H)
- Simon Says Sparkle & Shine stamp and sequins
- Mama Elephant Boutique Borders stamps
- Sizzix Fancy Label Framelits Dies
- Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
- Tsukineko Versamark Clear Pigment Ink Pad
- Stamp Boutique Borders (5 stripes and candy cane pattern) onto the red card stock at an angle using Versamark Ink.
- Heat emboss the patterns using the Liquid Platinum power. You may need to alternate between the stamping and embossing to make sure everything is evenly spaced and to prevent messing up (as I mentioned earlier, I messed this up a few times).
- Cut a window in both the red and green card stock using the Sizzix Fancy Label Framelits dies.
- Measure where the "Sparkle and Shine" should be placed on the white card base. You can figure out the center line and stamp accordingly.
- Stamp the "Sparkle and Shine" stamp onto the white card base using Versamark ink and heat emboss with Liquid Platinum.
- Adhere all the pieces and finish it off with some sequins on the front
- This card would be easy to replicate in larger quanities if you can get all the heat embossing done at once.
Have a Sparkly Day!