I am back and recovering from surgery. Thank you all for the well-wishes and positive thoughts. I'm convinced all of your thoughts and prayers helped me speed up the recovery process. I still have a ways to go, but I feel strong enough to make cards. After all, this is what I do for FUN, right?
Today happens to be my niece's 1st birthday. Camille is my cousin's daughter. My cousin is practically my little brother, so therefore, Camille's my niece. I think the official term is "first cousin once removed" or something like that... but I prefer niece. Anyhow, Camille is a bundle of energy. She crawls all over the place and seems to enjoy getting into her older sister's stuff. Haha. As a second-born child, I can relate. I LOVED playing with my brother's toys or following him around.
Camille was also born in the year of the sheep / lamb / goat (take your pick) as were her parents and grandpa. A whole flock of sheep! So, I used my go-to Mama Elephant Lunar Animals stamp set to make this quick and easy card.
- Mama Elephant: Lunar Animals Stamps and Dies
- Mama Elephant: Playful Pups Stamps
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy Dies
- Mama Elephant: Hooray Script Die
- Ranger: Distress Ink in Cracked Pistachio
- Ranger: Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
- Copic Markers
- 0, C00, C1, C3, C5, C7
- Y000, Y08
- R20, R22
- Foam Adhesive
- Tombow Adhesive Tape Runner
- To see how I made the card from start to finish, please head over to my Bubblegum Paper YouTube Channel to see the video here.
|Click the image to watch me make this card on YouTube|
Thanks again for reading this post and see you soon with my next card!
Happy Yappy Birthday, Camille!