Here's a close-up of the tree:
- Red Card Base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- White card stock for the front (approx 4.25"W x 5.5"H)
- Stampin Up Christmas Tree
- Small round stamp for ornaments (I used the dot from an "i" from an alphabet set)
- Copic Markers
- Tsukineko Versamark Ink
- Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen, Clear
- Ranger Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder
- Spellbinders A2 Mat Basic Dies
- Stamp the tree in Tuxedo Black ink. Color with Copic Markers (three shades of greens, two shades of yellows)
- Stamp the sentiment below the tree in Versamark ink and emboss with Liquid Platinum powder.
- Add the dots on the ornaments and emboss these as well.
- Add Wink of Stella to the tree.
- Glue on the red card stock.
These would be super easy to mass produce and give away as sets of cards.