Happy April Fool's Day! I'm here with another Holiday Card (no, that is not a joke).
Welcome to the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Design Challenge. This month we're featuring some really fun digi stamps by Sami Stamps.
Here are the challenge details:
- Blog link: The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
- Challenge dates: April 1-30, 2016
- Optional theme: "Gifts Galore" - if you would like to participate in the optional theme for the month, create a card that showcases a gift or presenton it. Also add "FT" after your name, so we can include it in the prize drawing. This theme is optional. You only need to follow the theme if you are interested in winning a $12 Gift Certificate from Sami Stamps.
- As always: All card submissions (with or without optional theme) will be eligible to earn a free paper each month and some extra digital goodies.
- Guest Sponsor: Sami Stamps (see info below).
- Additional Sponsor: Décosse's Dynamite Doodles
- Prize Info:
- From A Day for Daisies: A $12 Gift Certificate from A Day for Daisies for one random winner chosen from those who participate in the optional theme.
- From Décosse's Dynamite Doodles:
- Prize 1: one free digital paper to EVERYONE who links up a minimum of two cards. The theme for these cards is optional.
- Prize 2: a mini-set of the Gifts Galore digital papers to one random winner
For some inspiration, here is the card I designed using the Chilly Bunny stamp and details on how I made the card.
- Sami Stamps: Chilly Bunny stamp
- White card stock for card base: 5.5"W x 11"H, scored at 4.25" mark
- Gifts Galore red patterned paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Sizzix Fancy Frame Dies
- Copic Markers
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Adhesive pearls in green and light pink
- Size the image of the Chilly Bunny and print on copic-friendly paper
- Color the image using copic markers
- Embellish the snowflakes with adhesive pearls
- Die cut the image using a fancy frame die; die cut pink solid card stock using the fancy frame die that is one size larger
- Cut the patterned paper so it is 0.375" shorter than the stitched rectangle die on all sides
- Adhere the layers together.
As I mentioned above, this month's challenge is brought to you by our Guest Sponsor, Sami Stamps. Here's some info about them:
Our additional sponsor is Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.
Now it's your turn! Create a holiday card and be sure to add it to the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge blog! Look forward to seeing your amazing designs!
Happy Card Making!