I am so excited to participate in a fun collaboraton! This week the Chibitronics and Lawn Fawn design teams have teamed up to bring you some fun projects. I'm using this fun Wonderful Window die cut and Love Letters stamps in today's card.
Here's what the card looks like:
- Chibitronics: LED Circuit Stitckers Starter Kit
- Lawn Fawn: Wonderful Window, Love Letters Stamps and Dies
- Distress Ink for Starry Sky: Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves, Chipped Sapphire
- Copic Marker for Birds and Letter
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhesive Tape Runner
Now there's something in it for YOU too! There will be a $30 Lawn Fawn gift card and a Chibitronics starter kit (valued at $30) given away randomly to two winners drawn from comments across alll days and all blogs. So the more you visit and comment, the better your chances of winning. So check out the posts on the Chibitronics blog here and the Lawn Fawn blog here.
- To learn more about Chibitronics, you can visit their website and see even more ways to use these exciting LED lights. Some of my older card projects are posted on their craft page. You can try out their tutorials and more advance techniques. Interested in trying it out for yourself? Check out their shop too!
About Lawn Fawn:
- To learn more about Lawn Fawn, you can check out their website or visit their blog to see some amazing creative projects. You can also find them all over the social media universe on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, and Flickr!
More Chibitronics Inspiration from Bubblegum Paper:
Have a wicked awesome day!
A note about the products used: The Chibitronics starter kit and the Lawn Fawn products were sent to me from both companies free of charge. I was given a gift certificate to select which products to showcase, so I definitely like everything I used in this project and would definitely use it again. Thank you again for checking out this card.