Anyhow, today's card is inspired by all those fond memories.
I used Lawn Fawn's awesome Sweet Christmas stamps and matching lawn cuts die set. This set is so great because it comes with tons of little goodies (stars, heart, squiggles, candy pieces, gumdrops, lollipops). These can be used to decorate the gingerbread house, but they can also be used year round for birthday and other special cards. I colored the trees, candy and windows using Copic markers. I used a white gel pen for the gingerbread highlights. Super fun card!
- Red card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- White card stock for greeting and main base: 4"W x 5.25"H
- White card stock for snowy slopes: 4"W; cut the slope shape freehand
- White and kraft card stock for the shapes
- Lawn Fawn Sweet Christmas stamps and coordinating dies
- Copic Markers
- "Christmas Wishes" sentiment (The Stamps of Life - ornaments4christmas)
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Sakura White Gelly Roll Pen
- Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pen, Clear
- Stamp the trees, candy canes, lollipops, windows, and candy wreath on white paper
- Color each shape with copic markers
- Die cut each shape using the coordinating dies
- Stamps the house and gingerbread people on kraft card stock
- Fill in accents (stripes, etc...) using white Gelly Roll pen
- Cut two slopes to create a landscape; outline the edges with stitching using black pen
- Use foam adhesive to pop the top slope out giving the scene more dimension.
- Glue pieces in place
- Add "Christmas Wishes" sentiment
- Use Wink of Stella glitter pen to add some sparkle to the trees and candy