Today's card features some fun die cuts from Simon Says Stamp and a fun Christmas Tree stamp from Lawn Fawn.
- White card base: 4.25"W 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Glitter Paper
- Simon Says Stamp Circle Loops, Seasons Greetings and Stitched Rectangle die cuts
- Lawn Fawn Sweet Christmas stamp and die sets
- Copic Markers
- Stamp the tree in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, color with copic markers and die cut
- Cut all the shapes out of the white card stock and glitter paper
- Glue everything in place swapping the outline of the circles and greeting in the white card stock with the glitter paper versions.
- Adhere the tree with foam adhesive
That's all! Enjoy!