- Kraft card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Kraft in Color and Sugar Shoppe Collections
- The Stamps of Life Christmas2build stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp: Winter Wishes stamp (for the sentiment)
- Lawn Fawn: Scalloped rectangle dies
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Pink Baker's Twine
- Glue dots
- Die cut the scalloped rectangle tag and stitched rectangle dies from a mix of patterned paper and white card stock. Cut the pink card stock slightly larger than the green.
- Stamp the mittens on pink and green card stock twice for each color.
- Cut the mittens. Paper piece the green cuff onto the pink mitten.
- Using Versamark ink, stamp the sentiment in the top center of the scalloped rectangle. Heat emboss with liquid platinum embossing powder.
- Using glue dots, make a twist/loop with the baker's twine. Adhere in place.
- Use foam adhesive to attach the mittens.
- Adhere the remaining layers together.