- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- White card insert
- Washi tape
- Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Rectangle dies
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy dies
- The Stamps of Life: Christmas tree die
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Pink Baker's Twine
- Die cut the tree from a piece of white card stock. Use the sew fancy dies to cut the smaller rectangle.
- Using washi tape, line the card insert and place strips of tape across the card in alternating order.
- Glue the layers together. Use foam adhesive to create some dimension on the tree.
- Adhere the twine to the top of the tree using a glue dot.