- Kraft card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny "Altitude"
- Mama Elephant: Brush Strokes and Jingle Greetings stamp sets
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy die cuts
- Simon Says Ink: Hollyhock (Pink), Wisteria (Purple)
- Hero Arts Ink: Tide Pool
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Die cut the center card from the smaller Mama Elephant rectangle die
- Mask the right edge with some post-it tape.
- Stamp the brush strokes on the card. The embossing powder doesn't show up on the purple or pink that well, so make sure the aqua section is large enough.
- Stamp the ornaments
- Using Versamark Ink, stamp the sentiment, string. Heat emboss.
- Add all the layers together.