- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Watercolor Paper: 4.25"W x 5.5"H
- Distress Inks: Peacock Feathers, Squeezed Lemonade, Seedless Preserves
- Mama Elephant: Ella and Friends stamp and die set
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy die set
- Mama Elephant: Jingle Greetings stamp set
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Wink of Stella Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Die cut water color paper using the largest die from the Sew Fancy dies set.
- Apply water to distress inks and paint a splotchy watercolor pattern in the lower right corner of the watercolor paper; allow time to dry completely. You can use a heat tool too.
- Stamp the elephant and hat with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on copic-friendly card stock. Color with copic markers. I used W00, W2, W5 and some R21 on the feet. For the hat, I used V91, V93, V95 and YG13
- Stamp the sentiment and stars in Versamark ink and heat emboss.
- Add all the layers together.