- Kraft card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Pebbles "Harvest"
- Lawn Fawn: Trim the Tree stamp set
- Mama Elephant: Little Edibles stamp set
- Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Rectangle dies
- Copic Markers
- Wink of Stella Pen
- White Adhesive Pearls
- White Gel Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Die cut the stitched rectangle from white card stock.
- Stamp the tree and fruit with Memento Tuxedo Black ink; color carefully, it takes a while. I didn't plan ahead, but if I were to do this again, I would have spread out the red and yellow fruits so they weren't too close together. I probably would have added some other fruit colors too (oranges, grapes).
- Stamp the tree base and trunk on patterned paper; paper piece onto the main tree. Accent the base with white gel pen.
- Add Wink of Stella for a subtle glitter affect
- Add pearls to the edge of each tree rim; accent with white gel pen
- Add all the layers together.