Today's card (Day 4) is the perfect card for those with very little time. It's a single-layer correspondence card and requires absolutely no die-cutting or fancy layers. Instead, it uses one stamp set, Mama Elephant's Polar Pals stamp set, and washi tape. I love washi tape! This pretty roll is from Pinkfresh Studios.
- 2 pieces of white cardstock: 5.5"W x 4.25"H
- Mama Elephant: Polar Pals stamp set
- Pinkfresh Studio Ombre Airmail Peach and Mint Washi Tape
- Copic Markers
- Hat: G000, BBG23
- Scarf: R01, R20, R22
- Penguin: C1, C3, C5, C7
- Beak and Feet: YR15, YR21
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Wink of Stella Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Stamp the penguin in the lower right corner of the card stock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color with copic markers, add Wink of Stella for a subtle glitter affect
- Line the top of the card with a single piece of washi tape and wrap around the edges; the tape should be placed approximately 0.25" from the top of the card
- Stamp the sentiment in versa mark ink and heat emboss with embossing powder
- Adhere the second piece of card stock to the back of this card (to cover the loose ends of washi tape and the copic marker that bleeds through the other side).
- Line the flap of the envelop with more washi tape.
Here is a close-up of the card: