Card #13: Mini Messages on Gift Tags. I am loving the new Mama Elephant Mini Messages stamp set. At first I wanted to make a bunch of gift cards, but after making three, I decided to turn them into a card.
- Kraft card base: 5.5"W x 8.5"H, scored at 4.25" mark
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn Let's Bokeh
- Mama Elephant: Mini Messages Stamps
- The Stamps of Life: Tag die cuts
- Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Rectangle dies
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Green, Yellow and Red Baker's Twine
- Die cut the white card insert using the largest stitched rectangle die.
- Die cut three tags from the patterned paper
- Die cut the three rectangles for the messages
- Stamp the messages in Versamark ink and heat emboss.
- Punch a hole through the top of each tag
- Adhere all the layers of the tags together, add some twine to the tags.
- Using foam adhesive, attach to the card insert and card base.