- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny Altitude
- Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Rectangle dies
- Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Circle dies
- Simon Says Stamps: Sparkle and Shine & Winter Wishes Stamp Sets
- Mama Elephant: Jingle Greetings (for the bow)
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Die cut the largest stitched rectangle tag from some white card stock
- Die cut a stitched circle from some patterned paper.
- Using Versamark ink, carefully stamp the sentiment in the center of the circle and stamp snowflakes around it.
- Sprinkle with embossing powder and heat emboss.
- Stamp the string and bow the same way; heat emboss that.
- Cut strips of patterned paper to line the left and right edges.
- Glue everything together according to the image.