- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny "Altitude"
- Mama Elephant: Polar Pals stamp set
- Lawn Fawn: Joy to the Woods stamp set
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy die cuts
- Copic Markers
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Wink of Stella Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- White Gel Pen
- Die cut the card front from the largest sew fancy rectangle.
- Cut patterned paper to be slightly smaller.
- Stamp the penguins with Memento Tuxedo Black ink; color with Copic markers.
- Add Wink of Stella for a subtle glitter affect
- Stamp the tree and sentiment in Versamark ink and heat emboss.
- Color in the tree using a white gel pen.
- Adhere all the layers together. Use foam adhesive to provide some dimension on the penguins.