- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny "Altitude" collection
- Lawn Fawn: Snow Day stamp and die set
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy Die Set
- Copic Markers
- Wink of Stella Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Adhesive Pearls
- Die cut the stitched rectangle tag from white card stock.
- Cut pieces of scrap paper to make a background template that fills the space
- Cut a square (2.5"x2.5") from patterned paper
- Cut a square (2.25"x2.25") from white card stock. Stamp the bunnies and heart on this paper.
- Color with Copic Markers
- Add Wink of Stella for a subtle glitter affect
- Add all the layers together. Use foam adhesive to provide some dimension on the bunnies.