Have you ordered (or made) your holiday cards for the season? Ironically, I love making Christmas cards, but I never get around to sending them! Today's card celebrates the greetings of the season.
I love this mini stitched envelope die cut from Simon Says Stamp. I've paired that with paper from Authentique and the sentiment is Lawn Fawn's signature script sayings. This is another card that can be replicated pretty easily.
- Kraft Cardstock: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned paper from Authentique "Cozy" Collection
- Simon Says Stamp Mini Stitched Envelope and Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Simon Says Stamp Gifts of Love Stamps Set (for Candy Cane)
- Lawn Fawn Winter Scripty Sayings
- Hero Arts Red Royal Ink
- Copic Marker R24
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Wink of Stella
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Die cut three envelopes from the stitched envelope die, glue down the edges and top of two envelopes. Keep one envelope open
- Stamp the candy cane on some spare white card stock and color with copic markers. Trim this piece down to 1"W x 1.25"H; trim some extra patterned paper slightly larger to make a border.
- Die cut that largest stitched rectangle from white card stock to serve as the front base.
- Stamp the greeting at the bottom with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with embossing powder
- Assemble all the pieces to match the picture.
Here is a close-up of the card: