I'm here with Day 2 of my 2nd Annual Countdown to Xmas: 25 Days, 25 Cards!
Today's card uses stamps from this month's Simon Says Stamp card kit. Along with another awesome Jingle Greetings stamp from Mama Elephant. I also used a bunch of Hero Arts inks to create the background and stamped images. This card was super easy to make and would be easy to replicate in different colors to make a nice gift set.
- White Cardstock: 5.5"W x 8.5"H, scored at 4.25" mark
- Avery Elle Finished Frames Die Cut
- Simon Says Stamp Gifts of Love Stamp Set
- Mama Elephant Jingle Greetings Stamps
- Hero Arts Ombre Ink (Pink)
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink (Tide Pool, Mint Julep)
- Hero Arts Pigment Ink (Unicorn White)
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Wink of Stella
- White Gel Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Stamp the stockings in the center of a piece of white card stock
- Stamp the stocking on post-it paper three time. Cut out the stockings from the post-it paper to create a mask. Overlay this mask on top of the stockings
- Using a foam blender tool, gently apply the Tide Pool and Mint Julep ink in a swirly motion over the body of the stockings.
- Gently remove the post-it paper.
- Draw a line across each of the stockings about 0.25" down from the top
- Using the white pigment ink, stamp snowflakes all over the stockings and the green/blue background
- Stamp the greeting at the bottom with Versamark ink. Heat emboss with embossing powder
- Die cut this piece using the largest Finished Frames die
- Adhere all layers together.
Here is a close-up of the card: