- Kraft card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Pebbles "Harvest" and My Mind's Eye "My Story" collections
- The Stamps of Life: Christmas2build
- Mama Elephant: Brush Strokes
- Washi Tape: Sugar Paper
- Copic Markers
- Hero Arts Pale Tomato Stamp
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Wink of Stella Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Stamp the paint splats on some white card stock. I used a hybrid ink that doesn't dry fast, so the embossing powder sticks to part of it (on purpose).
- Stamp the sentiment. Sprinkle embossing powder, heat emboss.
- Stamp the stocking on some patterned paper. Cut out the piece and paper piece it back together.
- Adhere to center of paint splats with foam adhesive.
- Cut some patterned paper so it's slightly wider than the white paper.
- Adhere all the layers.