- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned Paper: Pebbles "Harvest" and My Mind's Eye "My Story"
- Mama Elephant: Reindeer games stamp set
- Mama Elephant: Jingle greetings stamp set
- Washi Tape: Sugar Paper
- Copic Markers
- Versamark Ink
- Ranger Embossing Powder in Liquid Platinum
- Wink of Stella Pen
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Die cut the stitched rectangle from white card stock.
- Cut strips of patterned paper in varying widths and heights. Arrange in pattern in center of the card. Add washi tape for some shine.
- Stamp the Reindeer and Gift with Memento Tuxedo Black ink; color with copic markers
- Add Wink of Stella for a subtle glitter effect
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink and heat emboss.
- Add all the layers together. Use foam adhesive to provide some dimension on the reindeer.