Happy Tuesday! Hope you're enjoying the sunny days of summer! Today I'm featuring a Lawn Fawn Mini Stamp Set called "Stuck on You." I couldn't decide which stamp to use, so I decided to make a set of cards. This was super quick and easy to make, so these would make a great gift set!
- Lawn Fawn "Stuck on You" Stamp and Die Set
- Kraft Card Base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- White card stock for the center frame and all the succulent stamping
- Peach polka dot card stock (3.5"W x4.5"H)
- Mint green card stock (3.75"W x 4.75"H)
- Avery Elle Finished Frames Dies
- Hero Arts Shadow Inks
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Foam Adhesive
- Using the 3x4 Avery Elle Finished Frames die, cut three pieces of white card stock
- Stamp the images on the white card stock. For the Cactus plant and the smaller succulent, I layered both Field Green and Mint Julep shadow dye ink.
- For the center card (the leaves), I used all three colors
- Use the coordinating dies to cut everything out.
- Attached to the center of the card using foam adhesive
- Add layers for the rest of the card: white on top of polka dots on top of mint green card stock
- Then adhere everything to the card base.
Here's a closer look at all three cards:
Super fun. Super easy!