Today JessicaLynnOriginal.com is launching a new stamp set. This fun UFO Brentwood Owl set! The design team has put together another round of fun projects (multiple projects this time) with these new stamps! You'll see them popping up on our blogs throughout the day, so be sure to keep an eye out on our blogs. You can link over to the other design team members' blogs in the column to the right. In addition, there's a giveaway for this set, scroll down to see more info.
I especially love this set because it reminds me of my good friend and freshman college roommate. She is literally a rocket scientist -- probably the smartest person I knew in college. She studied aeronautics and astronautics and later went on to work on space shuttle programs, satellites and all things space-related. I, on the other hand, ended up in the entertainment & marketing world. How very different!
Head over to the JessicaLynnOriginal.com Blog for your chance to win this fun new set. All you need to do is leave a comment on that blog post. Good luck!
- JessicaLynnOriginal.com UFO Brentwood Stamp Set
- Kraft card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Blue polka dot patterned paper: 4"W x 5"H
- Water color paper
- Distress Inks (shades of blue and green)
- White Pigment Ink
- Avery Elle Finished Frames dies (smaller 3x4 size)
- Metallic Thread
- Copic Markers
- Body: E15, E17, E18
- Feet/Beak: YR21, YR31, YR15
- Helmet: N0, N2, 0
- Laser Gun: RV21, RV23, RV25
- Space Suit Trim: BG10, BG11, BG13, V01, V15, V17
- Space Suit: N0, N2, 0, RV000
- Glossy Accents
- Foam Adhesive
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- For the owl:
- Stamp the UFO Brentwood Owl on white Copic-friendly card stock using the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color the image using Copic Markers, fussy cut the owl
- Add Glossy Accents to the beak, feet and laser gun
- For the water color background
- Use a variety of blue and green distress inks and paint onto the water color paper.
- Once it's dried, use a circle die and blot white pigment ink on the background to create the "moon" or Bokeh effect
- Die cut with the finished frames die
- Adhere all the layers together. I used foam adhesive behind the watercolor paper to add more dimension
- Add metallic thread behind the owl.
- Attach the owl using foam adhesive.
- Here's a close-up of the owl:
Enjoy! Please come back later today to see my other two projects using this stamp set!