Wednesday, August 10, 2016

2,000 YouTube Subscribers | Thank You!!!

Hi everyone,

Wow, I'm so excited.  Yesterday, I surpassed the 2,000 subscriber mark for my Bubblegum Paper YouTube Channel and I have all of you to thank!  So, I made a really quick thank you card for all 2000+ subscribers out there.  Thank you so much for your encouragement, support and most of all for watching my videos.  I really enjoy making and sharing these projects with all of you.

I started my channel (account) back in 2014 but didn't really post a video until spring of 2015.  Even then, it was a test to see how publishing on YouTube worked.  I made a couple of test cards and that was pretty much it.  Then earlier this year, I took some time off work and told a good friend and former colleague that I wanted to post more videos during my time off.  I was hoping to get to 100 subscribers so I could secure a custom URL for the channel.  He encouraged me to reach out to friends for support.  Soon I went from 40 subscribers in mid-April to 100 subscribers in May.  I was completely excited!  Now, I'm so grateful and excited to have 2,000 subs.  I guess that means I should keep making more videos.

So, here's the card for all of you:



Materials:

  • Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy Dies
  • Mama Elephant: Calli Letter Stamps
  • Mama Elephant: Number It Dies
  • Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Circle Dies
  • The Stamps of Life: Highlights4Planners
  • My Favorite Things: Spotlight Sentiments
  • Ranger Distress Inks:
    • Picked Raspberry
    • Abandoned Coral
    • Ripe Persimmon
    • Squeezed Lemonade
    • Mustard Seed
    • Wild Honey
    • Mowed Lawn
    • Pine Needles
    • Peacock Feathers
  • Ranger Embossing Powder: White
  • Foam Adhesive
  • Glue Pen
  • Doodlebug Design flower brad


Directions:

  • Here is the link to the video that shows me making this card from start to finish.  You can also click the image below.
Click the image above to watch me make this card on YouTube

Thank you again for your support.  Looking forward to making more fun stuff to share with all of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!