Wow, I'm so excited. Yesterday, I surpassed the 2,000 subscriber mark for my Bubblegum Paper YouTube Channel and I have all of you to thank! So, I made a really quick thank you card for all 2000+ subscribers out there. Thank you so much for your encouragement, support and most of all for watching my videos. I really enjoy making and sharing these projects with all of you.
I started my channel (account) back in 2014 but didn't really post a video until spring of 2015. Even then, it was a test to see how publishing on YouTube worked. I made a couple of test cards and that was pretty much it. Then earlier this year, I took some time off work and told a good friend and former colleague that I wanted to post more videos during my time off. I was hoping to get to 100 subscribers so I could secure a custom URL for the channel. He encouraged me to reach out to friends for support. Soon I went from 40 subscribers in mid-April to 100 subscribers in May. I was completely excited! Now, I'm so grateful and excited to have 2,000 subs. I guess that means I should keep making more videos.
So, here's the card for all of you:
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy Dies
- Mama Elephant: Calli Letter Stamps
- Mama Elephant: Number It Dies
- Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Circle Dies
- The Stamps of Life: Highlights4Planners
- My Favorite Things: Spotlight Sentiments
- Ranger Distress Inks:
- Picked Raspberry
- Abandoned Coral
- Ripe Persimmon
- Squeezed Lemonade
- Mustard Seed
- Wild Honey
- Mowed Lawn
- Pine Needles
- Peacock Feathers
- Ranger Embossing Powder: White
- Foam Adhesive
- Glue Pen
- Doodlebug Design flower brad
- Here is the link to the video that shows me making this card from start to finish. You can also click the image below.
|Click the image above to watch me make this card on YouTube|
Thank you again for your support. Looking forward to making more fun stuff to share with all of you!