I am so excited to participate in another fun collaboration. Today the Chibitronics and My Favorite Things have teamed up to bring you some fun projects. Today I'm sharing my project with all of you! I wanted to make a super interactive card. My Favorite Things has these awesome stitched interactive windows. Basically, you die cut the three windows and you let the recipient lift them up to see what's inside. I already lifted them up in this card in order to take a picture to share with all of you. It's kind of like an advent calendar. Ooooh! That's an idea I'm going to have to save for my Christmas card series... note to self!
In addition to the interactive windows, I incorporated the Chibitronics LED circuit stickers underneath each of the panels. So the flowers and balloons light up. Here's what the card looks like:
- Chibitronics: LED Circuit Stitckers Starter Kit
- My Favorite Things: Somebunny Stamps and Somebunny Die-namics
- My Favorite Things: Inside and Out Stitched Oval Die-namics
- My Favorite Things: Interactive Stitched Window Trio Die-namics
- My Favorite Things: Tropical Teal Ink Pad
- Doodlebug Design Inc: Flower Brads
- Distress Ink: Spun Sugar, Tumbled Glass
- Copic Markers
- Teal Ribbon
- Foam Adhesive
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Please watch my YouTube video here to see me make this card from start-to-finish. You can also click on the image below.
|Click the image to watch me make this card on YouTube|
More My Favorite Things and Chibitronics Creative Projects:
If you want to see more projects featuring My Favorite Things + Chibitronics, check out the posts on the Chibitronics blog here and the My Favorite Things blog for each day of the collaboration here: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 and Day 4.
- To learn more about Chibitronics, you can visit their website and see even more ways to use these exciting LED lights. Some of my older card projects are posted on their craft page. You can try out their tutorials and more advance techniques. Interested in trying it out for yourself? Check out their shop too!
About My Favorite Things:
- To learn more about My Favorite Things, you can check out their website or visit their blog to see some amazing creative projects. You can also find them all over the social media universe on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube. Flickr and even Periscope!
More Chibitronics Inspiration from Bubblegum Paper:
Have an awesome day!
A note about the products used: Both the Chibitronics starter kit and the My Favorite Things products were sent to me from both companies free of charge. I was given a gift certificate to select which products to showcase, so I definitely like everything I used in this project and would definitely use it again. Thank you again for checking out this card.