Happy Halloween! Hope you are having a safe and spooktacular Halloween weekend! Today I'm joining the JessicaLynnOriginal.com team for the release of the newest Brentwood Owl Stamp: Rock Lobster Brentwood!
I just love lobsters -- and I wish I could head over to Maine for some yummy Lobster Rolls. So, while thinking about these scrumptious crustaceans and thought it would be funny to show the Brentwood Owl entangled in a little lobster boat mishap.
- Rock Lobster Brentwood Stamp
- Card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned paper for the boarder and boat; shiny textured paper for the sea
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle dies
- Alphabet Stickers
- Copic Markers
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Twine for the net (or any kind of "netting" material you have)
- Stamp the Brentwood Owl on Copic-friendly paper
- Color with Copic markers and fussy cut it out.
- Cut a sea shape from the blue paper
- Cut a boat out of the wooden paper
- Place the scene together and then run through the die cut machine with the scalloped die
- Cut a larger scalloped rectangle from the patterned paper
- Glue all the layers in place.
Enjoy your LOBSTAH! (yes, I'm from Massachusetts!)