Sunday, October 25, 2015

Halloween Galore!

Hi everyone,

Just a quick post today!  I'm in the process of creating a ton of fun Halloween projects for my day job at MakieLab.  We are hosting a 13 Days of Halloween #MakiesHalloween promotion which means everyday we post something Spooktacular and fun.  Mostly paper crafts because I love crafting so much.

Here's a quick peek of the previous 7 days.  There are still 6 more projects coming your way.  If you want to follow the OfficialMakies account on Instagram or Facebook... you can even enter to win our GIVEAWAY! Otherwise, I'll post another follow-up here with our remaining projects.

Happy Early Halloween!

Day 1: Invitation (Human Sized and Doll Sized)
Day 2: Halloween Banner
Day 3: Wigs
Day 4: Chibitronics Light-up Letters Sign
Day 5: Potions!  Love those Doodlebug sequins!
Day 6: Straw Toppers 
Day 7: Festive Hats!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!