Is it February already? Time flies!
Today I'm here with another 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Design Challenge. This month we're featuring some really fun digi stamps by Scribbles Designs.
Here are the challenge details:
- Blog link: The 12 Months of Christmas Link Up
- Challenge dates: February 1-29, 2016
- Optional theme: "Winter Wonderland" - if you would like to participate in the optional theme for the month, create a card that's filled with snow (or at least has some form of snow on it). Also add "FT" after your name, so we can include it in the prize drawing. This theme is optional. You only need to follow the theme if you are interested in winning a $10 Gift Certificate from Scribbles Designs.
- As always: All card submissions (with or without optional theme) will be eligible to earn a free paper each month and some extra digital goodies.
- Guest Sponsor: Scribbles Designs (see info below).
- Additional Sponsor: Décosse's Dynamite Doodles
- Prize Info:
- From Scribbles Designs: A $10 Gift Certificate from Scribbles Designs for one random winner chosen from those who participate in the optional theme.
- From Décosse's Dynamite Doodles:
- Prize 1: one free digital paper to EVERYONE who links up a minimum of two cards. The theme for these cards is optional
For some inspiration, here is the card I designed and details on how I made the card.
- White card stock for card base: 5.5"W x 11"H, scored at 4.25" mark
- Mason Jar digital stamp from Scribbles Designs
- That's Snow Biz patterned paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Lawn Fawn Scalloped Rectangle Dies
- White card stock for coloring
- Copic Markers
- Adhesive Tape Runner and Foam Adhesive
- Size the image of the Mason Jar and print on copic-friendly paper
- Color the image using copic markers
- Cut patterned paper using the Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies
- Cut the white card stock using the Lawn Fawn scalloped rectangle dies.
- Use distress inks and ink up the edges of the larger scalloped rectangle to match the patterned paper.
- Adhere the layers together.
As I mentioned above, this month's challenge is brought to you by our Guest Sponsor, Scribbles Designs. Here's some info about Scribbles Designs:
- Looking for a unique image or sentiment? Well then! Head on over to Scribbles Designs and check out Sandy's world of her funky imagination and quirky characters. Sandy has loved art, drawing, water coloring and doodling for many years... and with the digital image world she can now share it with all of you. Brrr (Penguin) was her first main character and her other quirky images followed not long after. We hope you enjoy the endearing images available in the store and add Sandy's images to your digital stamp collections.
- You can browse Sandy's Art for sale at her shop. You can also follow her on her challenge blog here.
Now it's your turn! Create a holiday card and be sure to add it to the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up Challenge blog! Look forward to seeing your amazing designs!
Happy Card Making!