The JessicaLynnOriginal.com Design Team is kicking off a new season with a blog hop. Yay! Today we're featuring the adorable True Love Brentwood Owl stamp set. This stamp is available as a FREE download on JessicaLynnOriginal.com through January 31. Head over to the site to download it today! You can also enter to win prizes throughout the hop. Just download the image, create a card and add it to the link up on Jessica's blog.
- JessicaLynnOriginal.com True Love Brentwood Digital Stamp
- White Card Base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Taylored Expressions "Formula for Love" patterned paper
- Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
- The Stamps of Life scalloped border dies
- Metallic washi tape
- Copic Markers
- Body: E30, E33, E39
- Beak, Feet, Hands: YR14, YR21
- Eyes: B0000, 0
- Jacket: C3, C5, C7
- Tie: RV93, RV95, RV99
- Heart: R81, R83, R85
- Grass: YG21, YG25
- Shirt: C00
- Print the image on some copic-friendly card stock.
- Color in the image with copic markers
- Cut the scalloped top panel using the scallopped border tie
- Cut a strip of patterned paper for the bottom of the card
- Tape in place and die cut the entire panel using the stitched rectangle die
- Embellish with washi tape
- Adhere to the folded card base.