I'm so excited to be joining another fun Blog Hop for JessicaLynnOriginal.com.
Today we are hopping along with the team from CardMaker Magazine. How awesome is that? For those of you who aren't familiar with CardMaker Magazine, it's a publication with hundreds of amazing creative ideas. You can subscribe for both a print and a digital subscription. If you came from Gini's blog, you're in the right place!
In honor of this hop, JessicaLynnOriginal.com is offering a FREE digital stamp for everyone! Just visit JessicaLynnOriginal.com and download the digital stamp. It's super cute.
Jessica is also offering a $50 gift card good for ANYTHING on her site. The only rule is you need to comment on everyone's post in the blog hop. So... are you ready? Let's go!
- JessicaLynnOriginal.com 1950's Space Ranger Stamp
- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- White card insert: 4.25"W x 5.5"H
- Patterned paper
- Orange Card Stock
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circle Dies and Sizzix Circle Dies
- Darice Swirls Embossing Folder
- Copic Markers
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Versamark Ink
- Alphabet Stamps
- White Embossing Powder
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Foam Adhesive
- Run the white card and embossing folder through your die-cut machine
- Cut the stitched circles off to the side. Use two separate dies to make the border.
- Adhere the pieces of the circle in place
- Stamp the 1950's Space Ranger Brentwood Owl using Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Color in with Copic Markers and fussy cut out.
- Add the Brentwood Owl using foam adhesive to the center of the circle
- Stamp the Trick or Treat Sentiment using Versamark Ink on orange card stock
- Adhere the orange strip to the patterned paper strip
- Adhere the strip to the top of the card
And, there you have it! Here's a close-up of the stamp:
Now, keep hopping along. Next up is Chitra's post! If you get lost along the way, here's a list of all the links on the hop:
- CardMaker Magazine Blog
- Vickie Yeakley
- Mendi Yoshikawa
- Sharon Rogers
- Stacy Morgan
- Amanda Pollock
- Maria L. Russell
- Jeanette Cloyd
- Jennie Harper
- Jennifer Greco
- Gini Williams Cagle
- Chrissy Hsu -- you are here!
- Chitra Nair
- Jessica Lynn Mould
Have a wonderful weekend and good luck with the giveaway and enjoy the rest of the hop!