I am so excited to be a part of another JessicaLynnOriginal.com Blog Hop! Today all of the digital stamps at JessicaLynnOriginal.com are on sale for just $1.00! AND, best of all, Jessica is offering a FREE stamp to everyone today only. Isn't that incredible. Head over to the site and browse all the awesome designs.
Now, on with the blog hop. If you came from Jennifer's blog, you're in the right place.
I made a card using the Designer Travel Handbag Couture digital stamp. This seemed appropriate as I'm heading to London today for a week-long business trip. I wish I had a designer travel bag like this one to carry everything in! Alas, my standard black rolling suitcase will have to suffice.
- JessicaLynnOriginal.com Designer Travel Handbag Couture Digital Stamp
- Kraft card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Orange card stock, Green card stock
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies
- Lawn Fawn Cole's ABCs dies
- Copic Markers: YR23, YR24, YR27
- Print the digital stamp onto some copic-friendly white card stock. What I love about these digital stamps is you can resize the image to suit your needs. I could have a made a tiny handbag, or instead, print it at a larger scale to make it seem like a "carry on" travel bag. The stamps are quite large, so you can even place these on a scrapbook page and they would look awesome!
- Color the image with Copic Markers
- Die cut the image using the second largest stitched rectangle
- Die cut the orange frame
- Die cut all the letters
- Assemble and you have a quick card!