JessicaLynnOriginal.com released three new stamps featuring the art of Jasmine Becket-Griffith. The card I made today features one of the three new designs. You can see all three designs on Jessica's post here and also in the shop here.
The stamp I used features two dragonlings. Bet you didn't know that "dragonlings" was a word... I sure didn't. All you Comic-Con fans out there will love these designs.
- JessicaLynnOriginal.com Dragonling Stamp Set
- Kraft Card Base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Patterned paper:4.25"W x 5.5"H
- Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle die
- Pink Striped Ribbon
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Markers (too many to list here)
- Stamp the image on some copic-friendly yardstick.
- Color in the image with copic markers and fussy cut the image out
- Cut the panel from white card stock using the largest stitched rectangle
- Wrap the ribbon around this white card stock vertically and tied a bow at the top.
- Adhere the image using foam adhesive.
- Layer this entire piece on the patterned paper and then adhere to the card base.
You can see all the other fun designs from the design team by clicking their blog links to the right.