I'm here with another fun JessicaLynnOriginal.com NEW RELEASE post! Today the JessicaLynnOriginal.com Working Dogs and Toy Dogs stamps sets are available on the site I made a series of cards featuring some of the stamps from the Working Dogs set.
For those of you who know me, you probably see the irony here. I am absolutely petrified of dogs. See this post for some historical context. So while I was making these cards, I was laughing at the irony of the sentiment "#ILoveBigDogs." Who knows maybe one day all of that will change...
Anyhow, back to the stamp set. This set features 5 dogs stamps, 4 sentiments and 2 adornments (heart and paw). It's a very versatile set and I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing the other designs from the JessicaLynnOriginal.com design team. Just click on the designer blog links in the right column of my blog. We'll be posting projects from both stamps sets throughout the month, so be sure to check back often!
- JessicaLynnOriginal.com Working Dogs stamp set
- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- White, Grey and Black Card stock for the picture frames
- White Card stock for the hashed mat.
- Mama Elephant Polaroid Fun die set
- Avery Elle Finished Frames die set
- Copic Markers
- Brown Dogs: E50, E53, E55, E57
- Grey Dogs: N2, N4, N6
- Background: BG000, BG0000
- Tongue: R20, R22
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Adhesive Tape Runner
- Washi Tape
- Die cut three polaroid frames from white, black and grey yardstick. You'll use the outer frame of the black and grey to form the frame. You'll use the interior white square for the images.
- Stamp the images on the white squares
- Color with copic markers
- Die cut three mats using the Finished Frames dies cuts
- Adhere the dog images and polaroid friends on the mat an at angle. Add colorful washi tape at the top
- Stamp the sentiment and paws
Here are all three cards!