Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy Monday!

For many people, the first Monday of the year means... it's time to go back to work.  Vacation is over. However, it can still be a happy Monday!  Here's a card to brighten your week.  I love the combination of black and gold... it feels so glamorous! And I hope you have a glamorous year!


Materials:
  • White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
  • Black and white chevron patterned paper: 4.25"W x 5.5"H
  • Gold Glittered Paper: 3"W x 5.5"H
  • White Card Stock pre-printed with "New Year": 2.75"W x 5.25"H
  • Mama Elephant Happy Script die
  • Assorted Sequins in Silver and Gold
Directions:
  • I used some of the leftover supplies from the cards I made last week.  I layered the three white card stock "happy" die cuts on top of each other and added a gold glitter paper one on top.  This created a chipboard-like die cut. 
  • As you may remember, I preprinted "New Year" on some white card stock.  This is leftover card stock from that print job.
  • Layer all the pieces together, added the "happy script" across the front.
  • Add sequins for added sparkle.
Enjoy your week!  Hope it's super fun and fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!