- White card base: 4.25"W x 11"H, scored at 5.5" mark
- Black and white chevron patterned paper: 4.25"W x 5.5"H
- Gold Glittered Paper: 3"W x 5.5"H
- White Card Stock pre-printed with "New Year": 2.75"W x 5.25"H
- Mama Elephant Happy Script die
- Assorted Sequins in Silver and Gold
- I used some of the leftover supplies from the cards I made last week. I layered the three white card stock "happy" die cuts on top of each other and added a gold glitter paper one on top. This created a chipboard-like die cut.
- As you may remember, I preprinted "New Year" on some white card stock. This is leftover card stock from that print job.
- Layer all the pieces together, added the "happy script" across the front.
- Add sequins for added sparkle.
Enjoy your week! Hope it's super fun and fantastic!