I wanted to share this fun floral thank you card that I made with the April 2016 Simon Says Stamp Card Kit. I made this card for my aunt and uncle who came to visit me a few weeks ago. They have the most beautiful garden in New Jersey, so I thought these floral stamps and paper would be a perfect fit.
I am also trying to make more YouTube videos, so you can watch my process video for this card here:
- White cardstock
- Red cardstock (included in the kit)
- Simon Says Stamp April 2016 Card Kit: A Colorful Life
- Simon Says Stamp: Stitched Rectangle dies
- Mama Elephant: Thanks Script die
- Lawn Fawn: Stitched Hillside Borders die
- Simon Says Stamp Hybrid Inks:
- Lake Shores, Scuba, Willow, Catkin, Twinkling Tutu, Duckling, Stone
- Versafine Ink: Black Onyx
- Glossy Accents
- Wink of Stella pen
- Foam Adhesive, Glue Pen, Adhesive Tape Runner
- Die cut the front panel using the stitched rectangle, stitched hillside border and thanks dies
- Stamp the flowers using the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Flowers stamp set that comes with the kit. Layer different colors of ink.
- Stamp the leaves and center of the flowers. Add some dots using Stone ink for added effect.
- Place a heart sticker in the lower right
- Add Glossy Accents the flowers and the heart
- Glue the centers of the letter (the "innards") to the patterned paper using the thanks cut out as a guide.
- Prop the front panel up using foam adhesive
- Adhere everything to a red card base. Add a piece of white card stock on the inside of the card to write a message.
- Here is a close-up of the card:
Oh, and here's a picture of their garden that I took last year. Isn't it pretty?
Thanks for visiting, I-e-lu and Uncle John!