I'm here with another new release for JessicaLynnOriginal.com called "The Love of a Cat." I know, I know, you all know how much I "love" cats (being facetious) but I know there are plenty of cat lovers out there, my best friend from high school being one of them. She has two cats and a dog in addition to her family. It's a zoo over there -- haha.
Anyhow, here's the card I made with this new stamp set:
- JessicaLynnOriginal.com: The Love of a Cat stamp set
- Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy dies
- Lawn Fawn: Scalloped Rectangle dies
- Sizzix: Circle Dies
- My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper: Now and Then
- Copic Markers
- Colored Pencils
- Die cut the windows from the patterned paper using your dies; add yellow ribbon.
- Carefully measure where you want the cat and butterflies to sit using the die-cut window piece as a guide
- Stamp the butterflies and cat. Color with colored pencils and/or Copic markers
- Using foam adhesive, adhere the die cut window piece on top of the stamps piece.
- Attached to a folded card.
Here's a close-up of the card too: