Saturday, March 12, 2016

JessicaLynnOriginal.com New Release: The Love of a Cat

Hi everyone,

I'm here with another new release for JessicaLynnOriginal.com called "The Love of a Cat."  I know, I know, you all know how much I "love" cats (being facetious) but I know there are plenty of cat lovers out there, my best friend from high school being one of them.  She has two cats and a dog in addition to her family.  It's a zoo over there -- haha.

Anyhow, here's the card I made with this new stamp set:


Materials:

  • JessicaLynnOriginal.com: The Love of a Cat stamp set
  • Mama Elephant: Sew Fancy dies
  • Lawn Fawn: Scalloped Rectangle dies
  • Sizzix: Circle Dies
  • My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper: Now and Then
  • Copic Markers
  • Colored Pencils
  • Ribbon
Directions:
  • Die cut the windows from the patterned paper using your dies; add yellow ribbon.
  • Carefully measure where you want the cat and butterflies to sit using the die-cut window piece as a guide
  • Stamp the butterflies and cat.  Color with colored pencils and/or Copic markers
  • Using foam adhesive, adhere the die cut window piece on top of the stamps piece.
  • Attached to a folded card.
Here's a close-up of the card too:


Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!