Monday, October 20, 2014

Bubblerific Paper Find: One Canoe Two Menu Pad

As many of you know, I LOVE paper products.  Even when I'm shopping for something entirely unrelated to paper, if I see a glimmer of a journal, greeting card, or stationery, I immediately change course and march straight towards that section (or store).  It's almost as if I were a robot with a chip planted in my brain that says "Paper, Paper, Paper" -- and I drop everything and go straight there.

This happened to me at Anthropologie.  I was running an errand during my lunch break and "happened" to stumble into Anthropologie.  I love that store! In addition to their impeccable merchandising and fashionable clothing, I think they have the coolest selection of books, gifts and house wares.  I found this menu notepad made by One Canoe Two and just had to check it out.

This cute 11"x11" pad comes with 50 sheets of menus and a magnetic strip if you want to hang it on your fridge. You can plan out your meals for the week and the BEST part is the grocery list at the bottom.  It's perforated, so you can write down your shopping list and tear it out.  The paper is also perfectly sized to fit into a 3-ring binder if you choose to keep a record of your meals.

How fun is that?  I purchased this notepad a while back, so I'm not sure if this exact design is still available.  However, you can purchase the Let's Eat Veggies Menu Notepad direct from the One Canoe Two website.  While you're there, check out some of their other awesome stationery products!






Happy Eating!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Look forward to your feedback and any fun ideas I should incorporate into my card designs. Or just say hello!